contact me

Email me at debbie travelling AT gmail DOT com

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Our friends' adorable Mexican style house in Chelem

So, our very good friends, Dan and Luce, own a house that they remodelled significantly about 3 or 4 years ago.
 
Dan is here without Luce for a couple of weeks (: and ):, organizing his renewal of his Mexican residency papers.
 
So, Dan had us over for a wonderful supper (and again last night - he's a great cook!)
 
Here are a few pictures of their lovely home incorporating many gorgeous Mexican concepts, and Luce's very awesome decorating skills.  I love their use of colours and Mexican tile!

Luce's kitchen (okay, Dan's kitchen this week - ha!)

 
Love the countertop incorporating the beautiful Talavera tiles.

 
I hope I can keep my shelves as attractive looking as Luce does!

 
And my storage too!

 
Check out their beautiful bathroom, with side door out to the yard for ease of entering from the yard and not going through the house!  Great idea!

 
 
Their gorgeous pool!  It's so hard to remember when we first saw their backyard!  There was NOTHING there, just a very short little lot.  They've made it beautiful!  We've had many fun filled afternoons relaxing in and around this pool with all their lush greenery!



And their son owns a house 2 doors down that they rent for him, so if you're looking for an awesome warm holiday, come on down.  I'll happily give you their contact information!



No comments:

Post a Comment