contact me

Email me at debbie travelling AT gmail DOT com

Monday, January 20, 2014

 
6:15 AM and all is well at the casa.  Except no breakfast is coming!!! Warning graphic photos on this blog.

 
Please!!!!!

 
Through the looking glass (or screen door)

 
Bugs: After my 1st taxi ride, and a stressful set of injections and being tubed you are shaving me where?

 
Goldie having a big sleep and tubed!

 
Bugs having her lady parts removed.  Yes she was pregnant as we had suspected.


 
All done!

 
My surgery was a half hour less.
 
Then two hours of snuggles and love from our new friends Sabrina and her sons, a car ride home thanks to Dan and Cindy and we are home again.  This picture was about 4 hours later when Deb and I got home from 3 days of clinic.  Over 900 pets sterilized.
 
Mama Debbie determined her girls would not be cold outside tonight.  Goldie very upset as she wanted the green one to match her collar. Yes those are parkas cut down. 

 
Needless to say, the parkas were off this morning when we woke up.  Goldie appears to be 90% but Bugs is about 60%.  More rest needed!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment