contact me

Email me at debbie travelling AT gmail DOT com

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Merry Christmas! Sorry we're a little late. :)

 
So, our first Christmas on our own - no kids :(
We survived (it took me about 3 days to get out of my funk, but I did)
and enjoyed a different kind of holiday.
 
We had bought an artificial tree, but with everything else we were busy doing, didn't have time to set it up, so used our bamboo branches as our tree.

 
Still had real pointsettias (which were gorgeous) though.
And gave each other presents.

 

 
And then got adopted by Pam and Andre to join them at their lovely house and rental units for Christmas dinner.  They have a beautiful home, just off the malecon in Progreso, with a few apartments and even a casita they rent out.


 
And a gorgeous swimming pool and sitting area!

 
And we met our new friends Debbie and Don from the East coast.


 
So it was a lovely Christmas in its own way.

 
And now, since I'm so late, Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment