contact me

Email me at debbie travelling AT gmail DOT com

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Party Time!

Vic and I hosted our housewarming party early in January, once through the Christmas season

 
and many of our friends from all over Progreso were here to share the evening

 
And the great food that everyone had a hand in!

 
I made several of my favourites

 
And everyone brought some of theirs

 
And lots of great friends and happy times

 
Enjoying the yard.  it was a cool evening, but no rain, so perfect really

 
I know I ate too much, but it was awesome!




Des and Johanne, our friends that are currently staying at our Neek Kaan condo
 

 
The Neek Kaan girls (and Lorraine)



Lise and I in the kitchen
 










 
The bar b q master with assistant Pita


 
And Bugs, our new adoptee, to share in the wealth?!





Vic enjoying his new toy - our bar-b-q!
 

 
Lots of folks - we ended up with over 50 of us to enjoy the night. :)


 
The house and yard were perfect for the event, and it was wonderful to share our new home with our friends and Progreso family. Thanks so much for joining us. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment