contact me

Email me at debbie travelling AT gmail DOT com

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Fantastic news! Which many of you already know - but now we know - IT'S A GIRL!!



Terrible, but I've not been able to figure out how to put any of the pictures our oldest daughter, Sara, sends me, of her belly, or the ultrasound, or anything!

But I want everyone to know how excited Vic and I are that we are going to be grandparents this September!!

And now, based on Sara and Jean's ultrasound of last week, we know we are having a granddaughter!

We couldn't be happier and just want to share our wonderful news with all of you. Once we reach Canada and have my camera handy again, I will be better at sharing how things progress!

In the meantime, thank you both so much, Sara and Jean, for making us very proud and excited Grandparents to be!  Looking forward to meeting "Pep - short for Peppercorn" whenever she is ready to meet us!

No comments:

Post a Comment