contact me

Email me at debbie travelling AT gmail DOT com

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Deb's new hobby!


So Vic and I had the pleasure of meeting Edie and her husband Greg here in Progreso.

Edie is a professional artist from Saskatchewan, and the four of us hit it off right away!
After having gotten together socially a few times, Edie offered to teach me some tips about oil and watercolor painting and art itself.

Unfortunately, they were only here for 6 weeks, so sadly, they're gone back home.
But I have discovered a new passion, and have begun to paint for the sheer enjoyment!



Here is my first painting!


And as Edie didn't want to carry all her art supplies home, she sold me the lot!!
Water color, oil, brushes, paper, and everything it will take to get me off to a fantastic start!


Here are a few of my latest creations! I'm having a lot of fun and starting to believe I like abstract painting the best!







We'll see where it goes, but it's very enjoyable!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment