contact me

Email me at debbie travelling AT gmail DOT com

Monday, January 5, 2015

Our time in Calgary

Oh Grandma, I'm trying to sleep! Haven't you taken enough pictures of me yet today?!!

And Great Grandparents came to see their first great grandbaby.

Deb's Mom and Dad came in from Vernon



And we took a 4 generation photo of the girls


As part of our stay, Vic and I lived in an area called Ramsay for 2 months, where we enjoyed our proximity to the marvelous cycling/running trail system. I even got out roller blading on them a few times.

Here's Vic and PJ enjoying a ride! We can always tell PJ enjoys the rides from her smile.



We assembled at Katie and Sam's new house to take more great 4 generation photos.


And the newly engaged couple themselves :)





Audrey with her great grandparents


PJ enjoying the baby activity center


4 generations on Vic's side


And the proud parents :)


No comments:

Post a Comment