contact me

Email me at debbie travelling AT gmail DOT com

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Our new Italian Friends

Paola and Pascuale invited Vic and I and Judy (Keith's still out of commission in the hospital recovering from his hip surgery) for a fabulous lunch and cards
 
 
We had an amazing lasagna and salad and garlic bread, followed by friend bananas with ice cream - yum!

 
And Paola and I indulged in a few margaritas
and those were fabulous too! Her famous recipe?
 
2 oz. tequila
1/2 L of mango juice
half bottle of margarita mix
fruit of one fresh mango
Blend in blender with lots of ice and enjoy! Very refreshing :)

 
Wonderful hosts!
And I've decided to attempt to learn Italian next!  One must keep the brain working you know!
Maybe once we're back in Canada and have time.
The funny thing is, Paola and Pascuale live at Lester Beach in the summers, a beach area about 20 minutes away from where we spend our summers! yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment