contact me

Email me at debbie travelling AT gmail DOT com

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Zumba - show time!

Mary, our hostess at zumba every week, decided to do a little routine demo for all of us,
so we were broken up into 3 smaller groups and each performed a couple of songs for the entertainment of the rest of us, and to show us how awesome we look while we're zumba'ing!
 
 
Group 2 - the bellydancers - great colour and sound!


 
and attitude!!

 
And my group, the tutu ladies!

 
You'll note my runners even match my tutu!

 
And Mary and Wendy getting right into it, as always

 
and both so cute and such terrific sports!

 
Try doing zumba with these girls as your coaches, you'll giggle and enjoy the work out!

 
Thank you again Mary Walberg for letting us enjoy your home every week as we all try to stay in shape with the amazing Yucatecan cuisine we enjoy here! You're amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment