contact me

Email me at debbie travelling AT gmail DOT com

Monday, November 11, 2013

Some things are starting to come together!

Okay, here are a few fun steps forward!

 
Here is Miguel, one of our albanil's team, working on the tiles in the pool bathroom - love my talavera tiles!

 
Juan is quite happy with the way the shower glass brick wall is coming! Sorry, can't figure out how to turn the picture !! And it's pretty blurry - ha!

 
Here's Dodi putting the rebar into the holes he's chopped into the cement wall - the beginning of the bathroom counter!

 
And here's the design for the kitchen counter - fun :)

 
And yeah, my bathroom door and windows have arrived!

 
Check this out - the top border of the tile is in place.  Isn't it pretty?!

 
The beginning of the backsplash design for the bathroom sink!

 
And the birth of our new "bodega", the Spanish word for storage shed.

 
The boys are working very hard, until well after dark, to make it come together!
Manuel's still mixing cement!

 
And Juan Carlos has a good deal of the cement finishing work done!  Looking good!

 
And yes, my gardens are a mess as the septic plans are still in process...
 

 
But this too shall pass!
 
 
And did I tell you about the beautiful new stepping stones Juan is creating for me for my gardens?!! Yeah.  A good week all in all - here's hoping next week will see some of these projects completed!  Yeah! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment