contact me

Email me at debbie travelling AT gmail DOT com

Friday, November 22, 2013

We have started to order our furniture for the house!

So I guess we have to start thinking about furniture for the new house.  We happened across this great furniture store on Saturday last weekend, and found many pieces we liked.  Muebleria Dixie is just a small store, with a few outlets in Merida as well, where they manufacture furniture, made of wood (American pine I think Francisco, our sales rep said)
 
 
Above is a desk I ordered for our spare room,
and below is what will become the pantry in our new kitchen!

 
With built in spice racks!

 
I'm going to have to get really tidy to make the new kitchen work - ha!
We also went to the State Fair that night, and happened upon another furniture company who happened to have a full furniture package on sale - sorry I didn't bring my camera that night - next time for sure!
The package consists of a bedroom set, living room set and dining room set, all for under $2000 Cdn!  We took a chance, and will keep our fingers crossed until December 15th that all goes well!
another crazy day/week in the life and times... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment